1 cup Brown Rice
3 cups water
2 cups soy milk-unsweetened
1 onion –large pieces
4 pieces of whole wheat or multi grain bread 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sage
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cups raw cashews (buy the pieces)
1/2 cup parsley
- Cook rice. Boil 3 cups water-add rice and cook for 20minutes. Turn off heat, keep covered to steam done.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor: chop up bread, transfer into a large bowl. (If you don’t have a food processor, chop in small pieces)
- Repeat with nuts, adding to same bowl
- Repeat with parsley, adding to same bowl
- Repeat with onions, adding to same bowl
- Mix all ingredients together, including rice. Put in glass baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake about 1hour at 400 degrees. Halfway through, mix and return to oven.