- 3 CUPS ALMONDS (I USE ROASTED UNSALTED)
- 5 DATES – PITTED
- 1 tsp. VANILLA
- 4 APPLES
- ½ CUP RAISINS
- 4 DATES – PITTED
- ½ tsp. VANILLA
- Add Almonds to Food Processor and chop til small.
- Add pitted dates and vanilla and process til mixture binds.
- You can add a Tablespoon or 2 of water if needed
- Spread Mixture out into pie plate and press firmly along the bottom and sides
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set the crust.
- Quarter and core apples. You can leave skins on.
Put in food processor using the shredder/grater attachment.
- Move the apples to a bowl and squeeze out the excess juice into a glass. Drink it
- Chop the raisins and dates in the processor. Add shredded apples, cinnamon and vanilla. Don’t over process or you’ll have applesauce~
- After mixing, return to a bowl and mix a bit by hand to make it a consistent mixture.
- Add apple mixture to pie crust and refrigerate for an hour or more.
Great with Whipped Cream or Ice Cream.